We’ve packaged all of the clever and essential stuff apprentices need to know about digital marketing into this unique course, including lots of other professional and interpersonal skills they’ll need to be successful in the workplace.
Click here to see our course overview.
As part of the Level 3 Junior Content Producer standard, apprentices will learn:
• Content planning
• Content development
• Content creation and evaluation
• Industry awareness
We deliver broader digital marketing in the Academy to include:
• Basic marketing principles
• Digital Marketing campaigns
• Digital and Social Media Strategies
• Principles of specialist a areas: search marketing, search
engine optimisation, web analytics and metrics
• The major digital and social media platforms
• Digital etiquette (tone of voice)
• Digital platforms in the working environment
• Data protection across digital and social media platforms
• Business environment related to digital marketing and
We also take the apprentices through 'office' skills and behaviour in the workplace, and other important work & life skills, ensuring that they are all prepared to start their new career in Digital Marketing.